Frequently Asked Questions
- What time is check-in? Check-out?
- Check-in begins at 4:00pm. Check-out ends at 10:00am. For detailed arrival and departure policies, please review our Booking Policies.
- Are you going to charge my credit card when I reserve a room, or wait until I check in?
- Deposit Policy: Each reservation requires a deposit equal to the first night's stay plus applicable fees and taxes. Packages which include tickets, etc. may require a deposit equal to the entire stay. The credit/debit card you provide will be charged immediately for the amount of the deposit. The credit/debit card used to make the reservation must be presented at check-in.
- What is your cancellation policy? Refund policy?
- Cancellation Policy: For reservations canceled more than 72 hours before the arrival date, a $10.00 Cancellation Fee will apply. For reservations canceled less than 72 hours before the arrival date, a Cancellation Fee equal to 50% of the first night's projected charges will apply. For reservations canceled on the day of arrival, a Cancellation Fee equal to 100% of the first night's projected costs will apply.
- How old do you have to be to check in?
- At least one person in your room must be 18 years old or older.
- Do you offer discounts for AAA, AARP, etc?
- AAA, CAA, AARP, Government, and Military discounts are available.
- Is there an extra charge for more than two adults? Is there a per person fee? Do children stay free?
- We do not charge per person. All of our guest rooms are priced according to their particualr size and bedding type. For example: if a room will sleep up to four guests, the price we charge is for up to four guests - more than four guests would require a larger or additional room(s).
- If, for whatever reason, your hotel is not what I expect - what then?
- With our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, you can have complete confidence in your stay with our hotel. If your accommodations do not meet your expectations, please inform the Front Desk within 30 minutes of your check-in and we will make every effort to remedy the situation. Should we be unable to resolve the issue, we will find suitable lodging for you or cancel and refund your stay.
- Are very small pets okay?
- No pets of any size are permitted.
Please review our booking and stay policies for each of our resorts: Creekstone Inn, Country Cascades Waterpark Resort, and The Resort at Governors Crossing.